As a leading residential and commercial insulation distributor, AMD Distribution carries the highest quality products on the market today. Our knowledgeable team has the expertise and experience to answer all your insulation questions and is known for its excellent customer service and efficient sales process.
When you’re looking for a reliable partner for your wholesale insulation and equipment needs, AMD Distribution can help.
Commercial Insulation Products
Energy-efficient commercial building insulation comes in a variety of types. AMD Distribution has the quality insulation products to meet any commercial builder or contractor’s needs.
- Faced and unfaced blankets offer performance similar to batts with faster installation times and a wider range of applications, including new construction, walls, ceiling, floors and remodels. Formaldehyde-free and fire-resistant, blanket insulation reduces sound transmission and resists heat transfer.
- Reflective insulation by SolarEclipse blocks up to 95% of radiant heat, enhances lighting system efficiency and provides superior thermal performance.
- Roof insulation is designed to meet desired thermal efficiency. Our closed-cell spray foam insulation provides superior fire resistance and sound abatement.
We also stock the Simple Saver System® for roofs and walls in low-rise commercial structures.
Residential Insulation Products
AMD Distribution offers many different types of residential insulation for your construction and remodeling needs.
- Batts/rolls/kraft insulation from CertainTeed, JM Residential and EcoBatt
- Blow-in insulation to fill every nook and cranny of a space
- Cellulose insulation designed primarily for use in walls, floors, ceilings and attics
- Mineral wool insulation to help delay the spread of fire
- Residential accessories, including poly sheeting, clear reinforced poly, sheathing tapes, netting, foams and sealants
Spray foam insulation is a high-performance spray-applied polyurethane material that effectively seals gaps and cracks in walls and roofs while acting as a thermal barrier and improving construction strength. It’s an effective alternative to traditional fiberglass insulation in new and existing homes and multifamily dwellings.
The pros at AMD Distribution will help you choose the appropriate spray foam insulation for your project, budget and application. We also sell spray foam fire coating, a 100% non-toxic product that starves a fire and prevents oxygen from reaching the spray foam insulation.
Metal Building Insulation
Metal building insulation is typically installed in basements, roofs and walls. AMD Distribution stocks several types of faced and unfaced metal structure insulation for residential, commercial and agricultural applications.
- Rigid insulation provides superior heat, moisture and air control to protect a building’s exterior walls.
- Agricultural insulation serves as thermal and acoustical insulation in roof and wall applications.
- Metal building accessories, including poly and plastic sheeting, aluminum foil tape, foil skrim repair tape, insulation support systems and white metal banding
As an insulation contractor, you depend on reliable equipment to stay productive. AMD Distribution offers only the finest-quality rigs, blowing machines and accessories to ensure a job well done.
- Spray foam rigs improve overall productivity and are a smart way to secure your equipment in one area.
- Insulation-blowing machines ensure higher product delivery rates, less downtime and longer equipment life
- Equipment and accessories, including generators, radiant heaters, air hoses, parts and blowing hoses
Why Choose AMD Distribution?
AMD distribution has industry-leading experience and expertise in the residential and commercial insulation fields.
We service residential, commercial, metal building and insulation contractors throughout Colorado and use our extensive industry knowledge to meet your every need. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with all our customers.