AMD Distribution is a trusted source for commercial and residential insulation products throughout Kansas. Our experience and expertise coupled with our superior customer service and efficient sales process ensure you have the insulation you need to complete your building projects on-time and on budget.
When you need reliable wholesale insulation or equipment, our proven track record, competitive prices and commitment to excellence will help you achieve your goals.
Commercial Insulation Products
Reliable insulation is vital for the energy efficiency and comfort of any structure. Our commercial insulation solutions are designed to offer superior thermal protection and performance. We offer a full range of solutions and will help you select the best product for your needs.
Faced & Unfaced Blanket Insulation
Faced and unfaced blanket insulation is well-suited for new construction, remodels, walls and floors. It’s fire-resistant and formaldehyde-free. It effectively dampens sound transmission and provides exceptional protection against heat transfer.
Reflective insulation is engineered to deliver superior thermal protection. When properly installed, it can effectively block 95% of radiant heat.
Both open- and closed-cell spray foam insulation offer exceptional thermal performance and fire resistance.
Residential Insulation Products
AMD Distribution offers the solutions you need when you require significant quantities of insulation for new housing construction or retrofits.
We offer a full range of residential insulation, including:
- Batts/rolls/kraft insulation: We offer insulation products from CertainTeed, JM Residential and EcoBatt. These offer exceptional thermal performance, energy efficiency and comfort.
- Blown insulation: Our CertainTeed blown insulation options provide superior thermal protection and sound abatement when applied to attics, sidewalls, floors and other cavities.
- Cellulose insulation: Our Agritherm blown-in cellulose insulation is optimized for use in agricultural structures, including barns, milking sheds, equipment storage, hay & feed storage, coops and more.
- Mineral wool insulation: Engineered to delay the spread of fire and maximize sound abatement, our mineral wool insulation products are well-suited for homes, apartments, condos, residential living centers and more.
- Residential insulation accessories: We make it easy to properly apply your insulation with our comprehensive range of foam guns, vent chutes, netting, sealant, tapes and poly sheeting designed to facilitate fast and efficient application.
Spray foam insulation can be applied to walls, ceilings, floor cavities and more. It provides an effective barrier against heat gain and heat loss and provides unparalleled protection against air infiltration.
Applied wet and expanding while it dries, spray foam won’t sag, compress or settle as time passes, making it one of our most durable insulation solutions.
- Wall foam: Our open- or closed-cell spray foams offer exceptional thermal and vapor protection.
- Roof foam: Our roof foams effectively control drafts and reduce annual utility expenses.
- Fire coatings: Our fire coatings create an effective barrier that starves fires before they can spread throughout the structure.
- Spray foam accessories: We offer a full range of accessories, including foam guns, foam gun cleaners and sheathing tape to help expedite the installation process and optimize the performance of your insulating products.
Metal Building Insulation
AMD Distribution specializes in solutions optimized for use in commercial or agricultural applications in Kansas. Our solutions include:
- Rigid insulation: We offer closed-cell, foil-faced foam sheathing board and high-efficiency sheathing that can be applied to barns, workshops, chicken coops, milking sheds and more.
- Agricultural insulation: Our faced or unfaced wide-roll blankets and reflective insulation provide effective thermal protection for buildings, equipment, livestock and more.
- Metal building accessories: We offer poly sheeting, foil tapes, repair tapes, spray adhesives and other products optimized for our clients in Kansas.
AMD Distribution proudly supports the needs of installation specialists throughout Kansas. Our equipment helps you work faster while optimizing the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of your services.
We offer these solutions to help you better serve your clients:
Why Choose AMD Distribution?
At AMD Distribution, we know the lasting value reliable insulation creates. We carefully select our insulating products for their durability, reliability and performance record.
When you want to deliver superior quality products to your clients, our solutions will provide exceptional energy efficiency, preserve indoor air quality and provide lasting comfort.
Contact AMD Distribution at (877) 470-4263(877) 470-4263 to learn more about the insulation products and application equipment we recommend in Kansas.