AMD Distribution is a top-rated insulation distributor serving Michigan customers throughout the Mountain West and Midwest regions. We offer insulation distribution, metal building products, residential insulation, spray foam insulation and accessories.
Commercial Insulation Products
Adding the right insulation can maximize air quality, increase ROI, lower energy bills and help with noise control. Aside from improving thermal performance, insulation can create comfortable environments for customers and employees.
All these benefits also mean the value of your commercial build will increase.
Our commercial insulation products include:
- Faced & unfaced blankets: A continuous vapor barrier, the lamination is ideal for wall and roof applications
- Reflective insulation: Address heat radiation, convection and conduction while improving comfort
- Roof insulation: A closed-cell polyiso foam core integrally bonds to inorganic coated glass facers
Improve the quality of your commercial space. Find reliable roof insulation delivery in Michigan by calling AMD Distribution at (877) 470-4263(877) 470-4263.
Residential Insulation Products
Whether you’re working on a new build or retrofitting an older home, quality insulation is crucial to the success of your project. AMD Distribution provides these residential insulating products:
- Batts/rolls/Kraft: A solid choice for residential construction in most climates, it has good acoustic and thermal barriers, and it’s affordable and easy to apply.
- Blown-in insulation: It offers sound absorbing and thermal qualities and is best for side walls/floors, attics and retrofit applications.
- Cellulose: With a flexible R-value, it’s environmentally friendly (75% recycled) and used in crevices and cavities.
- Mineral wool: High-density, noise-reducing and non-combustible, it blocks fires in interior walls, floors and ceilings.
- Residential accessories: We carry poly sheeting, reinforced poly, CT membrane, sheathing tape, acoustical sealant, waste removal bags, foam, blowing hoses, foam gun cleaners, foam guns, vent chutes, netting and plastic plugs.
Spray foam is lightweight, long-lasting, energy-efficient and decreases moisture. Applied wet, it thickens and seals gaps, crevices and wall cavities as it expands, making it ideal in projects for roofs and walls and around pipes and wiring.
Our spray foam solutions include:
Metal Building Insulation
AMD Distribution sells a comprehensive line of metal building insulation (MBI) materials and installation equipment that can arrive with a Simple Saver System, unfaced or with laminated facings.
Our products include:
- Agricultural insulation: Our Sol-R-Eclipse commercial-grade reflective insulation has the highest R-value. Low profile, install it under siding and metal roofs while our insulation blankets can go between and on top of purlins.
- Rigid insulation: Shop for Atlas polyiso insulation, AP foil, CI Max sheathing and R-panel insulation boards.
- Metal building accessories: Insulation supplies include poly sheeting, reinforced poly, tape, insul-hold, K-GRIP 514, spray adhesive, tek screws and white metal banding.
Using superior insulation materials will help ensure you complete projects on time and with accurate results.
Our insulation equipment includes:
Why Choose AMD Distribution?
Finding the right insulation and equipment supplier will ensure you have a cost-effective project that stays on schedule. You won’t have to worry about inadequate or insufficient materials or compressed insulation and moisture.
Whether your project is large or small, AMD Distribution has the highest quality tools and accessories for residential and commercial insulation projects. With transparent pricing and premium supplies from leading brands, our products will fit your project needs.