AMD Distribution is a specialty distributor of commercial and residential insulation products known for its excellent customer service and efficient sales process. Our staff has the experience and expertise to answer all your insulation questions.
When you need a reliable partner for your wholesale insulation or equipment needs, AMD Distribution offers a proven track record, competitive pricing and a commitment to quality service.
Commercial Insulation Products in Minnesota
Quality insulation is essential to the comfort and efficiency of any commercial building or facility. Our commercial insulation solutions include:
- Unfaced and faced blanket insulation is ideal for new construction, remodels, walls, ceilings and floors. Fire-resistant and formaldehyde-free, it reduces sound transmission and offers excellent resistance to heat transfer.
- Reflective insulation provides superior thermal performance, can block up to 95% of radiant heat and enhances lighting system efficiency.
- Roof insulation, including closed-cell spray foam insulation, offers high fire resistance and sound abatement.
Residential Insulation Products in Minnesota
Whether you need large quantities of insulation for housing or other construction or retrofit projects, AMD Distribution provides all types of residential insulation, including:
- Batts/rolls/kraft insulation from CertainTeed, JM Residential and EcoBatt offer outstanding insulating power, energy savings and comfort.
- Blow insulation is an excellent thermal and sound-absorbing product that can be used in new construction and retrofit applications.
- Cellulose insulation provides maximum thermal performance per inch. Agritherm blown-in insulation is ideal for agricultural structures.
- Mineral wool insulation helps delay fire spread and reduces unwanted noise traveling between rooms.
- Residential insulation accessories, including foam guns, vent chutes, netting, sealant, tapes and poly sheeting.
Spray Foam in Minnesota
Spray foam insulation seals walls, ceiling and floor cavities against air movement. It never loses its shape and doesn’t sag, compress or settle over time like other insulation.
It’s a cost-effective and energy-efficient product that offers excellent noise and moisture control, improves ventilation, stops air infiltration and has greater thermal performance than other insulation types.
AMD Distribution offers:
- Wall foam, including closed-cell products that provide outstanding thermal performance, air sealing and vapor protection.
- Roof foam products that control drafts and lower heating and cooling costs.
- Fire coatings that provide oxygen starvation to fires and can be used as an alternative to a barrier coating on spray foam.
- Spray foam accessories, such as fire foam, foam guns, foam gun cleaners and sheathing tape.
Metal Building Insulation in Minnesota
We specialize in faced and unfaced metal building insulation systems for commercial and agricultural applications. We offer:
- Rigid insulation, including closed-cell, foil-faced foam sheathing board and high-efficiency sheathing for homes or commercial buildings.
- Agricultural insulation, such as faced and unfaced wide-roll blankets and reflective insulation.
- Metal building accessories, including poly sheeting, various foil and repair tapes and spray adhesive.
Insulation Equipment in Minnesota
To make it as easy as possible to use our products, we also sell the equipment contractors need to install various insulations, including:
Your Trusted Insulation Supplier in Minnesota
AMD Distribution offers commercial, residential, spray foam and metal building insulation products and accessories for a wide range of applications. We can provide the latest high-quality products that are at the forefront of energy savings, comfort and indoor air quality.
Based in Spring Valley, Minnesota, we service insulation contractors, metal building contractors and residential contractors, using our deep and thorough insulation knowledge to meet their needs and build long-lasting relationships.